Create a Dreamwidth Account
Site and Account
Reload page in style:
2013-03-26 04:53 pm (UTC)
Hi! I'm thinking of apping a Mage-type character, and I just want to ask about some details:
1) Does the Mage Guild offer basic weapons training, like how to use a staff for more physical purposes than spellcasting, or is it just something a Scholar/Mage is supposed to figure out on their own?
2) Are all Scholars and Mages allowed to know or receive casual/informal weapons training - just things friends would and could casually share with one another (like how to use a dagger, or how to cast a basic spell), and nothing class-restricted or too technical - from other Job classes, and vice-versa?
3) Are there any specific or expected styles of weapons and armor training for each of Ivalice's three regions?
4) For first-tier classes, are Blue Mages the only mages who aren't physically weak, or are White Mages and Synergists included?
5) Are Scholars and Mages allowed to have jobs, whether part-time or full-time, that aren't guild-specific or related (like selling wares, or repairing vehicles, etc.)?
Thanks so much!
Thread from start
This account has disabled anonymous posting.
You can comment on this post while signed in with an account from many other sites, once you have confirmed your email address.
Sign in using OpenID
If you don't have an account you can
create one now
HTML doesn't work in the subject.
Check spelling during preview
This account is set to log the IP addresses of everyone who comments.
Links will be displayed as unclickable URLs to help prevent spam.
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Jul. 25th, 2017 06:42 pm
Top of page